Sasski is a global marketplace that promotes and sells fashion from independent designers from around the world. We compiled here answers to some of the most common questions from vendors.
Why Join Sasski?
Join Sasski and sell across Europe from day one, including Poland.
- Poland is one of the fastest-growing economies, not just in The European Union but globally
- 5th largest fashion market in the European Union
- Reach 25+ million active shoppers
How about payments?
At Sasski there are no registration fees, monthly fees or hidden charges. You only pay for actual sales. We apply a flat rate of 25% on all orders that covers the maintenance of the store, marketing and customer service.
Do I need to do marketing?
You do not need to market your products in Poland, we will cater to marketing, including:
- Influencer Marketing
- Instagram and Social Media
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
How do you process orders?
We have made the process easy for vendors and the customers alike:
- Customer buys a product from your collection at sasski.com
- Sasski receives the funds for the purchase
- You get a notice with product and delivery information
- You ship the product to the customer
- After the 14 day return policy has subsided, we transfer you the payment for the order minus our commission of 25% (Paypal or bankwire)
Who covers the shipping cost?
If you do not offer free shipping, we will add the cost of shipping on top of the product price (aprox. 5-10 euros in the EU)
How about if a customer wants to return the product?
Return policy is dependant on you. Some vendors offer free returns while others charge a fee for any returns. However, we always try to reduce the risk of returns by double checking the size with the customers.
How to start with sasski.com?
Register your brand with Sasski: https://sasski.com/pages/become-a-vendor
Once you register, our team member will contact you with
clear guidance on what to do next in order to complete your profile integration.
Our goal is to make the process fully automated so you won't have to spend time on filling up your profile.
After the registration you will receive a login and password to your Sasski panel where you can modify your product selection.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.