TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This document regulates terms and conditions of provision of services by electronic means.
- Current version of Terms & Conditions is available free of charge at https://sasski.com/pages/terms-and-conditions/
- Whenever these Terms & Conditions (later: T&C) refer to:
- commercial information, it is understood as any form of information intended to promote, directly or indirectly, the goods, services or image of an enterprise, organization or person engaged in a trade, business, craft or regulated profession. The following information does not in itself constitute commercial information:
- information providing direct access to the activities of an organization's or person's business, in particular a domain name or e-mail address;
- information relating to the goods, services or image of an enterprise, organization or person, developed independently, in particular, if it is provided without mutual financial benefits;
- Website, it is understood as the website available on the Internet at https://sasski.com/;
- service provided electronically, it is understood as the performance of a Service provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data at the individual request of the Service Recipient, transmitted and received by means of equipment for electronic processing, including digital compression, and storage of data, which is entirely transmitted, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network;
- Customer, it is understood as an individual and any other entity that uses the services offered by the Service Provider through the Site;
- Vendor & Service Provider, it is understood as Sasski OÜ, registry code: 14487371, address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Sakala tn 7-2, 10141 (Estonia);
Types and scope of services
- The Service Provider offers the following services provided electronically to the Customers:
- Registering and maintaining an account,
- Creating a "wishlist",
- Sales of goods in drop shipping model,
- The services referred to in above are free of charge.
- The use of services:
- referred to in 1.1.1.-1.1.3. require registration;
- referred to in 1.1.4 is available to registered and unregistered Customers.
- The prices on the Website are gross prices for one piece of goods.
- If the Service Provider uses a discount, it will inform the Customer about the lowest price of the goods, which was valid for a given product in the last 30 days before the discount was introduced.
- After placing the order, the Service Provider sends the Customer a confirmation of placing the order to the e-mail address indicated by him, and after the payment is credited - information about the acceptance of the order for execution.
- The goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer.
- Information on available forms of delivery (including its costs, forms, carriers and delivery time) are available in shopping cart after before the check-out.
- The Service Provider accepts payments in the form of bank transfers via PaySera or via PayPal.
- The Service Provider does not send unsolicited commercial information to the Service Recipients.
Necessary technical requirement
The ability to properly use the services provided by the Service Provider is subject to the combined fulfillment by the Customer of the following technical requirements:
- possession of a device capable of connecting to the Internet (desktop or laptop computer, tablet or smartphone),
- access to the Internet,
- access to e-mail,
- Windows 10 or later, macOS, Android or IOS software.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for malfunctions in the operation of electronic services resulting from the failure of the Customer to meet the technical requirements.
- Meeting some of the technical requirements specified in 4.1. of these T&C may require the Customer to pay fees, in particular for obtaining access to the Internet.
- The Customer is obliged to refrain from all activities that may impede other customers’ access to the Webite and interfere with its operation.
- the Customer may use the services provided by the Service Provider electronically only for purposes that are in accordance with the law and best practices. Conduct contrary to this obligation shall be considered, inter alia, posting content that is offensive, vulgar, drastic or inciting to hatred or containing links - including camouflaged links - to sites containing such content or publishing pornographic content.
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to ensure that the Website functions without interruption subject to those initiated for the purpose of updating, repair or maintenance of the IT system.
- The data provided by the Customer shall be truthful, up-to-date and accurate. The Service Provider may refuse to perform the contract if the data is incorrect or so inaccurate as to make performance impossible.
- By agreeing to these T&C the Customer represent that they are at least the age of majority in your country of residence and has legal capacity sufficient for Services offered on the Website.
Intellectual property & copyright
The Website - including its code, logos, graphics or content posted therein - is protected by intellectual property rights belonging to the Service Provider or other entities that have granted it appropriate licenses, especially the Seller. Provision of electronic services by the Service Provider does not constitute a license to use such content to the Customer.
- The Service Provider stipulates that the use of the Website is solely at the expense and risk of the Customer.
- The Service Provider informs that the use of the Website and the services offered by the Service Provider and the Seller via the Website by electronic means involves risks characteristic of such services, in particular the possibility of:
- receipt by the Customer of unsolicited commercial information,
- the presence of installation of unwanted malware or spyware on the Customer's device,
- exposure to cracking or phishing.
- The Service Provider declares that all possible measures have been taken on its side to minimize these risks.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for:
- any damage caused by the Customer’s use of the services provided by the Service Provider in violation of the law or these T&C,
- content posted on websites other than the Website.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of obligations resulting from defective hardware or software of the Customer.
Withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of services referred to in these conditions. without giving any reason at any time. To do so, they should:
- to withdraw from the contract for the provision of services referred to in 2.1.1 (delete the account) - log in, enter the account details and chose option “delete account”;
- to withdraw from the contract for the provision of services referred to in 2.1.2 (delete the wishlist) - log in, enter the wishlist ( https://sasski.com/pages/wishlist/) and choose option „clear the Wishlist”;
- to withdraw from the contract for the provision of services referred to in 2.1.3 (unsubscribe from the newsletter) - reply with an "unsubscribe" message to any e-mail cointaining newsletter.
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of services referred to in 2.1.4 under the terms of the Returns Policy ( https://sasski.com/returns-and-exchanges/ ).
Processing of personal data
- Information on data processing in connection with individual services, the Service Provider has posted on the subpages relating to these services.
- The language of contracts referred to in these T&C shall be English.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these T&C at any time.
- Amendments to these T&C may be made at any time and shall become effective upon publication.
- In the event that any provision of these T&C is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these T&C; such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these T&C shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These T&C and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Website or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the Custromer and the Service Provisor and governs the Customer’s use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the T&C).
- The law applicable to the assessment of the effects of the application of these T&C and the provision of services by electronic means shall be:
- the law of the consumer's country of habitual residence, provided that this country is a member country of the European Union, and the Service Provider directs its services to this country,
- Estonian law - in other cases.