- this document regulates the principles of return of goods made on the basis of withdrawal from the contract.
- T version of the Return Policy is available free of charge at https://sasski.com/pages/returns-and-exchanges/
- Whenever Return Policy r to:
- Website, it is understood as the website available on the Internet at https://sasski.com/;
- The Consumer is understood as a natural person entering into a contract not related to his business activity. In the case of Polish customers, a consumer is also a natural person concluding a contract directly related to his/her business activity, when the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional character for this person, arising in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (Centralna Ewidencja i Informacja o Działalności Gospodarczej);
- The Consumer, it is understood as an individual and any other entity that uses the services offered by the Service Provider through the Website;
- Service Provider, it is understood as Sasski OÜ, registry code: 14487371, address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Sakala tn 7-2, 10141 (Estonia);
- Vendors, it is understood as vendors offering their goods on the Website, which are separate legal entities from the Service Provider.
- Additional taxes or customs duties, not indicated in this Return Policy, might apply for Customers outside of the EU (e.g. UK, USA, Canada) in accordance with the rules set by the given country.
- Discounted goods cannot be returned.
Withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of goods within 14 days (Customer from the EU) or 7 days (Customer outside of the EU) of receipt of goods without giving any reason, provided that they are a Consumer.
- Withdrawal from the contract of sale of goods shall be understood as the return of all or some of the goods purchased by the Customer within the specified in 2.1. period regardless of whether the goods are defective or not. The condition for withdrawal from the contract is the absence of traces of use of the returned goods.
- Withdrawal shall be made by submitting to the Service Provider (firstname.lastname@example.org) a statement containing at least the following:
- The statement of withdrawal from the contract,
- the name of the product,
- The date of conclusion of the contract (date of purchase),
- data of the Customer: name, address, e-mail address.
- The statement can be made on the form provided by the Vendor or in another form if it contains all the necessary elements.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer shall immediately return the goods to the Vendor. The return is generally at the Customer’s own expense, but the Vendors may decide to bear the cost. The information on the costs of the return shall be included in the description of the Vendor.
- After t, the Consumer awaits confirmation of the terms of return, e.g., shipment address and available forms.
- The Vendor is obliged to process the return of the price to the Customer immediately:
- no later than 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods or proof of their return - in the case of the Customers from the EU,
- no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods or proof of their return - in the case of the other Customers.
- The cost of return shipping shall be deducted from the Customer's refund amount (depending on the Customer's location), provided that the Vendor does not grant free returns.
- The Customer will receive a full amount of the return cost if the vendor offers a free return (if in the section Shipping & Return on the product page, a specific product is marked "Free returns"),
- Complaints about the services provided by the Service Provider under these T&C may be submitted by the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com or to the Service Provider's mailing address.
- A properly filed complaint should include at least:
- designation of the Customer,
- the subject of the complaint,
- circumstances justifying the complaint,
- a request for replacement of the item, a request to remove the defect, a statement of withdrawal from the contract, or a statement of price reduction (with an indication of the reduced price) - according to the rules set out below.
- The Customer may first demand repair or replacement of the goods.
- The Service Provider may make a replacement when the Customer requests a repair, or the Service Provider may make a repair when the Customer requests a replacement if bringing the goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs for the Service Provider. If repair and replacement are impossible or would require excessive costs for the Service Provider, the Service Provider may refuse to bring the goods into conformity with the contract.
- The Customer shall make the goods subject to repair or replacement available to the Service Provider at the Vendor’s expense.
- The Customer may submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract when:
- the Service Provider has not brought the goods into conformity with the contract,
- the lack of conformity of the goods with the contract continues, even though the Service Provider has tried to bring the goods into conformity with the contract,
- the lack of conformity of the goods with the contract is so significant that it justifies a reduction in price or withdrawal from the contract without first resorting to other means of protection,
- it is clear from the Service Provider's statement or circumstances that it will not bring the goods into conformity with the contract within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience to the Customer.
Processing of personal data
- The rights arising from the right of withdrawal shall be independent of the Customer's rights under the provisions on the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Return Policy at any time.
- Amendments to the Return Policy may be made at any time and shall become effective upon publication.
- In the event that any provision of the Return Policy is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from the Return Policy; such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Return Policy does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The Return Policy and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Website or in respect to the Service c the entire agreement and understanding between the Customer and the Service Provisor and governs the Customer’s use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Return Policy).